Tuesday, March 13, 2007

more than i could ever juggle and i can't even juggle to begin with

for once, i had more than my share of my work. not only i was juggling my module, where coding should start tomorrow and from the 280 lines, i've finished a whopping 18...whoopeee, i was also handling something pretty big (for me), IT procedures.

i wasn't doing them. i was "supervising" the new members (who are from cebu, smart, and have worked on IT procedures before thank God) over the procedures. they seemed to be doing fine from the last time i checked. and i made sure i wasn't all hitler, slave driver shit.

these are the times i feel really old, too old, growing up too fast.

plus, being an ... "extrovert" (hyper-happy-on-crack) person, i was picked to present one of our projects in the annual SWQC contest.

which means i'll be flying to Cebu thursday night next week with the little boy, toffer and jogu plus people from FOMA

i'm scared shitless...but it's okay...i'll be practicing my presentation to my groupmates friday. and to our manager sometime soon...too bad our japanese manager won't be there to see how i present it, might give me a few pointers...

No comments: