Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Power of the Tarot Force.

I wasn't really a fan of the whole divination thing. My 6 years of logical brain training have been a skeptic to all the horoscope and numerology brouhaha. Although it's fun to take it seriously sometime.

With my sister's raving about a particular reader's "intuition" and "power" I was curious to see what she can say about me. So we arranged to have dinner at Powerplant and my first ever Tarot Reading session.

We got there around 7:10. And only the guy was available, the proclaimed master was drained and her aura was a bit miffed. After 30 minutes of waiting was seated at the back part of Press Cafe at a table draped in woven cloth and seated in front of me is the Reader, a semi-young-old guy in his late 30s maybe with an easy smile as he asked for my birthday.

He started to compute in a little piece of paper what there is to be computed on my birthday. After which he looked at me and explained

I was born in 1984, 28th July with the element wood. Based from my birthday, my lucky number is 3 and my colors are anything that represents the wood, so surprisingly, shades of green, brown, a deep dark red and even black. I should stay away from bright red, for it represents fire. And Fire burns Wood.

In the deck of Tarot, I am the empress. Of unconditional love and compassion. People who knows me would laugh at such a revelation. (there goes Truths#1) .

He said one of the upcoming dates would be a good day. And whatever that can happen will go as planned.

There goes analyzing my birthday. On to reading the cards.

He asked me to place my energy on the cards, to breathe in the positive energy and exhale the negatives, shuffle the deck 7times, and to pick out 13 cards with my intuitive hand (my left).

He laid it out and looked at them intently, asking about normal stuff, if I was in a relationship currently, if I was working, and all that.

He felt that I was thinking so much about a lot of things. Boy, was he right.

Currently the empress is being blocked by a force that seems to be making me hard to balance my personal and my work life. He saw me in so much anxiety and I seem to be having pent-up negative energy inside me building (SCREW YOU!) and it was being a hindrance to my success. I was actually fearing relationship matters with my colleagues.

He told me not to get influenced by anybody but to make decisions on my own. No one should be able to direct me but myself and I think that's fair.

I maybe carrying heavy burdens right now, but everything will be lifted. It was the perfect time for me to find a job supposedly and I will be financially stable in the future.

It seems pretty fair. So when the general reading was over, he asked me to as him 6 questions. Anything I want to know, money, love career, family anything.

Here were my questions in no particular order.
  1. Ano ba talaga problema ng mama ko sa akin? (what is really my mother's problem about me?)
    He was looking at the cards and looked at me with this tsktsktsk look. He told me that I will be more successful than anyone in the family, and I will be leaving them. For good. That is my mother's fear, that I leave her. Probably.
  2. Would I be able to find a good job? Yes. Now's a good time to look.
  3. How is he anyway? Doing better. His heart is lifted.
  4. Will I get married? Yes, not only you will be married, but also financially stable
  5. Will he and I be together in the long run? Maybe not, there's a chance, but it will be hard.
  6. Are his intentions real? Real enough, but he may still falter.
I have gotten real and very practical answers

Then he gave me the cards, place them on my hands and ask for a secret wish, a wish that you can only tell when it comes true, so I placed my hands and wished for it with all my might. And I did. And picked out 3 cards if the wish would come true.

And lastly, what will be the road of my life. He said that for now, impulse is not a necessity but a need to be rational is more important. I would be successful and stable and I would even have enough money to help the poor. Amazing.

I thanked him for being enlightened (and tickled) paid him the php500 fee and left knowing a little bit more on what to do later on.

That was the power of the tarot force.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.