Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 revisited.

January 2006
- My cousin cindy and benjie's wedding at Manila Cathedral. I still have that Japanese looking hairstyle that i sort of miss...i had bangs! hehe something i haven't had for quite a while.

- ben's sister Beryl and Jerry also had their wedding this time...I wore that aqua blue dress.

February 2006
- celebrated san's birthday at Sentro skipped valentine's day at work. somebody gave somebody flowers. can't really remember much about it anymore :-??

March 2006

-Cebu BT those were the goddamn days. I really miss it. my whole march was stuck/exiled/liberated in Cebu, whichever way you want to put it. those times I snorkeled, swam, did a goddamn overtime fest, and felt free for the first time.

Hanged with a bunch of people from the office, and gotten close with an officemate of mine. PWLAN project was just as hectic, but I was able to have dinner with Mom's friend. I smoked like hell, drank coffee a lot. Stayed at random hotels. But it was great. It was good :)

April 2006
- Went back to Manila to celebrate Holy Week had a 3 day stay at Tagaytay. I didn't take too much photos since I was driving.
- Another extension of the Cebu BT. Went back home around May. Did a solo exploration tour at downtown Cebu. It was fun :). That's the famouse Magellan's Cross.

May 2006
- NSP Beach Partyyy w00t We had it at Eagle Rock, Anilao Batangas.
- And of course how can I forget Palawan, the last frontier, a beautiful untainted island that I can almost say, close to paradise. the adventure at the underground river, holding a crocodile, the beaches, the food. the baragatan festival. it was amazing. i'd love to go back. :D

June 2006
- say hello to my new friend, Wilson :)
- I took a sudden lost of interest regarding a certain person. not only he was god damn obnoxious. he was also a gaddamn user.
- officemate niña and i had the sakae sushi fest after seeing the ad all the way from Cebu.

July 2006
- i celebrated my first birthday alone for the first time in a long time. this time, the flowers came from friends. but never the less they were great. they[friends] gave me a fedora hat, shimmer cubes from vetz, msger bag from roel, and earphones from the whole PWLAN team. They r0xx0rs my socks.
- i came, saw and conquered the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, I was able to sign my book from all 5 guys, plus had my picture taken with Carson and Jay. Two of my favorite Queer Eye Guys :)

August 2006
- I became a DOTA Forum Whore. Enough Said hahaha

September 2006
- 3 years ago i met someone special. i guess he will always be. but we are leading our own lives now. i wish him all the happiness... :)

October 2006
- frankly, i can't think of anything that happened here...just the PWLAN integration testing, overnights, and all that....

November 2006
- the 30 days of alone time. that lead to something else...
- francesbean and i met after a year...and had a little reunion at pancake house and starbucks.

December 2006
- the start of something new.
- NSP christmas party :D

Hope 2007 brings new future for me...for us

2 comments:

francesbean said...

aww you look hot!!

Unknown said...

Hi You are really looking very cool.Awesome and nice to watch.Thanks for sharing.
Best Optical shops in Chandigarh