Monday, December 25, 2006

gifts of christmas [sort of x-posted at livejournal]



here's a gift recap of what i got this year

from my relatives ~ okane ( see a few entries below )

from various people at the office ~ chocolates and foodstuffs :D

from ate may ~ a cute little beanie dolphin for sleeping in the office lol

from renan ~ php100 gc from starbucks for my ever present caffeine addiction. yay.

from niña ~ an almond joy pillow since she could't find the real almond joys anywhere :P (again for sleeping :P)
from ben ~ 2gb flash disk baby w00tw00t for all my pr0n...este storage needs :p

from ria ~ black pearl earrings, so i could be more..ehem girly omgz.
from rouie ~ lavender foot scrub after i wear my mankiller shoes :D
from me ~ haha i got myself an optical wire-retracting mouse. it's such a geeky present. not to mention cheap-ass since its around 300 pesos. but so what? i love it. for the anal people who doesn't like the cluttered wires. it has the wires wound up to the desire of usage. beat that huh.
g33k.

and from my sister ~ 500php GC from fully booked....phrawr. nothing like a bunch of new books to bury my nose upon to in the upcoming vacation/drugery :D


and yes, who could forget i was kissed on the cheek by this cute boy :D ^___^v who is also my nephew. (screw the tard in the background)

well that's about sums up my presents.

No comments: