Saturday, December 23, 2006

start of vacation.

i start the vacation with a new post. and a new blog. my old blogger is something to be treasured and something to be looked at and laugh. the other one is mainly poems so i don't want to add random stuff so hence, not poems. another wastefulspace installment of the x number of blogs posted around the internet.

and so, the office term for the year has come to and end. for once, well on my second christmas at the company, i didn't write notes. it's not that i didn't want to, i already got a stack of paper from the pile. but i couldn't find my nice pen. i was just being lazy. and the postboxes are too far. they're at the newly renovated office way on the other side. but i'll try and write to them over the break. because i already didn't even give presents. might as well give them something nice to read :).

it's been over a year. a year that has passed from the violence and chaotic world. it's like the little ornament glass balls that you shake and the snow fell. it seems as if for a year a blizzard was happening on my life. i wonder if i can safely say that the snow is settling down....

i feel like i have grown a lot from the couple of months. the 2 month cebu trip did a lot. to taste that little feeling of independence was so fun. to be able to look around without a leash on my neck. to be able to go home at whatever time i please. to follow my own rules and to go through life at my own time, without doing anything wrong. just all the things i want. coffee. go to the mall. have a nice dinner outside. to be with friends. to hang at the beach. I love it.

i come back here feeling so caged. it was surreal and even bizarre. i wanted to be my own person.


i have stepped into a lot of shithoes. i keep liking all the wrong people. Insert all males here who have temporarily addled/muddled my brains. i thank them for making me smarter now. harhar.

to all the sneaking around, rendezvous during the early parts of the year. it was almost like a hazy dream. the things i could do was almost terrifying.

to my spending attack, i should lay low and stop visiting malls. harhar. they are evil, evil things.

to newfound friends, my cebu room mate who became my drinking partner, who doesn't mind my smoking, my spur of the moment food trip partner. she's so cool. sometimes it's weird how we are both in the same wavelength. it's both funny and surprising. to m9dhatter. who was my coffee partner since last year, he may be weirdly すけべ, but we are the sharks... i just get away with being one most of the time :p. to my smoking buddies whom i will not be joining anymore :P my projectmates whom i have bonded during the Cebu Bt trip, to my anii who is also everybody's superman, to my dota mentor/coffee buddy....you all helped build me into becoming something better.

to friends who i've lost and found again. the particular suddenly emailed during his recent BT to HK. and now we are on speaking terms again. and i received a gc from him for starbucks...

to my batchmates who has seen me in various states of happiness, distress, and failures. i love them.

lastly, to the little boy who has been with me for so long. twins of the heart. one of my best friends, my officemate, we sit next to each other with almost matching flipflaps and our same surnames that always gives us an inquiry whether we are siblings. which i always answer in disdain 'we're married' :P. i'm glad he found what he was looking for... i ♥ you

and so here we start another saga. more things to write about, more stuff to learn, more things to discover, and probably a new job as well hahaha. j/k

No comments: