Sunday, December 24, 2006

hello, hello, there's a place called vertigo

christmas eve and the usual traditions of going over to the grandma's house + our rich aunt in greenhills west.

it was a sunday, so aside from that, we had the usual mass and the lunch at powerplant (kulinarya). it gave me time to shop for last minute gifts to my godmothers which i settled for a mug/tumbler + a bag of tazo teas.

i also got myself a rainbow optical mouse. i wanted to call it a funky mouse since it emits random colors like a psychedelic lava lamp. it gives a wonderful eerie looking glow and it continously shifts colors :) fun, and it would annoy your cubemate like hell :P

anyway the little boy was able to download me the tonari no totoro movie *gives truckloads of e-cookies for his sweetness*.

besides the fact i'm already working, keke, i still got some moolah from a bunch of aunts. they rock my socks. i got in a grand total of 5.6k...where the 5k would be locked safe in the bank. just to compensate my weird spend state.

meanwhile i'm keeping to these resolutions. spend less, eat less, swim more, run more, save more :) had 2 shares for the savers club at the office will be getting that money(around 20k) come november :) and by june, i should be off debt since wilson will be 100% owned and paid by me. w00t. and i could concentrate on paying of the rest of my credit card bills, which i won't be using for a while its cash from now on baby....no cash no buy...no credit for me.

i remember at mass, when the priest asked everybody who wanted to be bless to go up front. for a long time i was never graced by the water. so i told Him.
Lord, if this really was the right one...grace me...for once...
i stood there, with my right hand up and the priest took his pail of holy water and his sprinkler and shook the water to the people...

i felt the spray on my face my hair my arms and down to my legs as i was already leaving...

are you blessing me now....i really hope so...

No comments: