Wednesday, October 3, 2007

caffeine, nicotine, and a little infinity on high, under the cork tree

I am tingling in this coffee, sugar, and music rush.

Last year, it was just caffeine and nicotine, now i've added a little bit of infinity on high. and god, my soul is singing once again and my heart is speeding at this alarming, fast-paced rate. My fingers are trembling as I typed this entry. And god, it feels so good. To be abnormally, yet naturally high. I haven't felt this way in years. The open inhibitions that embraced me to be flying towards the pale blue sky.

I spent most of the lunch break today at BOs. I bought Fita crackers and A box of West Ice. I sat and ordered an Iced Cafe Latte and under the bright, beautiful sun. It was kissing me with all it's warmth and heat..

Drag after drag and Sip after sip and the beat of the drums and the strums of the guitar pierced my bewildered heart. Whom took it all in, openly and freely, until it ached from all the pleasure and pain.

I should experience this more... I swear... I never felt so completely and utterly alive. The madness fulfilled me. The tears want to fall and yet the mouth wants to escape giddy laughter.

I am a total and complete mess.

No comments: