Friday, October 5, 2007

The world spins madly on...

There are times words fail me. And in those times I am in my most vulnerable or lethargic state.

I just got back from the farewell + birthday treat of my groupmates. Which was a surprise since we were supposed to be treating them.

The little gesture touched me. Deeply.

My days in cebu are numbered. and I am trying to fit in everything that I can. Today's release day, a get together dinner with friends, and maybe a little something more.

Despite the stress, the mind ache, there is a dull, almost repetitive pain in my chest. Nothing in the physical, but an emotional turmoil that I know would eat me alive in the coming days when I reach home.

I want to try and stop time, even for a single moment, just to gather all my thoughts and collect them and nurture them in the dying corners of my mind.

But to my horror and dismay, I do not have such a power. And while I weep and while each day I die a little more, the world spins madly on.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

dunna... >:D<

Anonymous said...

The ribs were good. =D

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed it. :(
You miss me! Awww. :P