Tuesday, January 2, 2007

A day of random sorts

today, i had plans to shop for a chest of drawers with ben, plans were turned around abruptly since my little sister had no company at home, so i tagged her along. which made me not do the thing i was planning. (which was to buy a chest of drawers).

we met ben at Timezone around 11ish. And went to EGG for a quick PS2 fest. Trying out the game I was chickening out for a long time already which the zomgzwtfbbqsauce Fatal Frame 2 : crimson butterfly. To prep me, I read up info (no spoilers) from the Fatal Frame 2 official site.

It was broad daylight. We had a cool plasma tv and the slim PS2 plus a controller with a faultyR2 button. I was the one controlling it at first, but when I saw the first appearance of ghosts...i freaked and let him controlled most of the parts. :P

after another few minutes of TMNT, and Metal Slug 6, we headed to Teriyaki Boy to eat, Chicken Teriyaki don for him, kani salad for me and tempura for my sister.

Enteng Kabisote was beyond my expectations. After seeing the failed Karma, I vowed not to watch any MMFF films anymore. But since here is my sister, who compromised Enteng for her wanting to watch Mano Po 5, I had no other choice. The review would probably soon follow.

After that Timezone fest. Played DDR after the longest time, the dance maniax Upper Right Sensor for center playing (or the Upper Left Sensor for 2nd Player) was busted. Tried the UFO catcher, and played HOD4. Zombies no problem. Something abour carrying ancient cameras, creaky sliding wooden doors and eerie fog all around gets me :|

A late afternoon snack at Cafe Breton with Roel and Harmony ended the good day.

To have waited for my sister who already went home :| was the pits. It was dizzy walking around calling about 20 or so times for her to answer...Gah. I already forgot to bring home some roast beef from dayrits :-<

well i'm glad i'm home. i got to talk with a certain friend of my mom's who treats us like family. She asked me if I was the one who wanted a job in Shanghai, I told her "Why not? :D" She told me to apply :)... I'd be keeping that in mind...but not yet maybe...someday :) if i feel i'm ready :D

No comments: