Thursday, January 25, 2007

insult everything but NOT my god damn music.

Tuesday, I was "forced" to pick up my mom and sister at work since the driver didn't come in. On the way to pick up my mom (we were still around the magallanes area when she saw her "friends"/co-teachers who all hitched a ride to edsa.

The Killers was currently playing that time, I hear murmurs of confusion and even amusement, the words tunog-addict (sounds wasted), Elton John, John Bon Jovi, was heard

Damn them, I said, wishing I installed eject chairs and I can just throw anybody out if they insulted what was on my car stereo, or just turn the music on higher

For someone who already is just hitching a ride, they sure got the guts to pick on what i was listening, let alone them joining us added an uncessesary 15 minutes of travel time since Edsa's Taft --> Buendia has short lanes and really far u-turn slots.

I even told my sister after they got out of the car,

Tangina, don't insult my the killers, and I won't insult their Pelita Corales.

1 comment:

Webinfovision said...

The combination of a different type of voice by instruments or mouth called music which is give us desire.
mp3 downloads