Sunday, January 7, 2007

Swallowing eel bone hurts like f*ck

Sunday, the usual rituals. Mass. And my aunt who had a surprise birthday bash last night at Alex the III at Wilson, San Juan, invited us over to have a birthday lunch at their place at Wilson.

The food was yummy take-out from Gloria Maris. Tossed Long Life Noodles (misua), Hot shrimp salad, salt and pepper spareribs, leftover Oxtongue in mushroom sauce, Sauteed Broccoli and Baby Corn, and the not-so-yummy eel.

I'm not a big fan of eel, in fact eating one earlier was a torture. I swallowed the eel bone by mistake, which is like the soft white bone of the chicken, and it took a long time going down to my stomach. which i hope was digested already, or i'll probably be admitted to the hospital for another unecessary operation u_U

we headed over to powerplant i don't really know why. I was already tired, but lo and behold they were having a sale. This was my Haul for today. (Separate pictures at the bottom)



Books from Fully Booked
Books for sale appeal to me like my sister or my mom with mango/zara having a sale. I got 3 new books.
Grimm's Grimmest Tales - The Grimm Brothers
Beijing Doll - Chun Sue
and Fearless FBI Book 2 - Francine Pascal
Wallet from Girbaud
My wallet is already bursting at the seams...I needed a new one since I noticed I carry too many cards / papers for my own good.


Laptop Sock for Wilson
I saw a really cute laptop sock for my lappy Wilson, It's a dark army green with the words Web Site Story printed on the front.

No comments: