Saturday, June 16, 2007

gark.crap.f*ck.sh#t,d4mn

On the last day of my PL, we had dinner at Contis. It was a bunch of us, (PWLAN+xGSN), Jas and Renan. It was fun. We gave her a hanging picture frame with our group picture and her with Michael Scofield(sp?) the "dreamy prison break guy", and a Tripoley game.

It was a total food fest. Since it was a double resignation, there were boxes of Yellow Cab Pizza on the West Wing during the break time that afternoon where I had a slice of Shrimp and Garlic Pizza.

It was excruciating to each again so I had a tempting Chicken Marsala with the equally not tempting Russian Salad on the side.

Anyway, all's well end's well as we went to discover High Street. I gawked and gaped at the newly opened Fully Booked 4 floors of fun. Only 2 floors are currently open, but I was hyperventilating and gasping for breath at the books, the smell when i first got in I was in heaven.

Not to mention they will be opening a starbucks store on the top floor soon. *sigh*.

I can practically live there.

Bought a new book too. Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami.

No comments: