Friday, July 20, 2007

back in cebu

I never would thought i'd be here again. But here I am at the main office of NSP, typing away in my really low chair and this even lower cubicle walls.

I miss the round table where the old PWLAN used to be located. now since its just me and helen they cleared out some space in the solutions area.

So, here I am. Back in one of my little havens. Alone. Sort of. But not really lonely.

Together with a new face and roomie.

I love Helen. but I missed Nina as a roomie. Harhar. Okay, mushy stuff ends there.

I cannot post pics yet. since I only have my card reader with schroeder. I cannot post pics of our trip yet.

But anyway, we got back here last night, via PAL PR863. the flight was, surprisingly on time. We touched Mactan Airport at around 50 minutes past 6 and checked in at Northwinds near 8.

I cannot believe that they changed Tsibogs into some piece of korean restaurant shit :((. So we ended up eating dinner at chowabungga. Where we split a tapsilette (w/lette) and just had a good night rest at the hotel.

Breakfast at cafe bien and skipped lunch to have some coffee and cinnamon sugar swirl at starbucks. I have plans to have dinner with mom's friend here later.

Yep, I really am back.

2 comments:

neni said...

"I love Helen. but I missed Nina as a roomie. Harhar. Okay, mushy stuff ends there."

nyeeekeeee.... :) hahaha... joke lang! :)

i must say, you and helen are an odd pair. helen's like, "let's all be happy and chase bunnies and rainbows...tralalala..." and you on the otherhand... well, "can we just shoot those damn bunnies? i bet that'll be more fun!"

enjoy cebu! :)
pasalubong ko ah! hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Eds: Wala nang tsibogs! waaaah.. booooo! >=(