Tuesday, July 10, 2007

home sick.

getting soaked from the rain yesterday wasn't a good idea. the bumpy taxi ride back to the office was a doozy too. I got back feeling all dizzy and my head hurting, so I popped a headache tablet, ate some hot noodle soup and went home.

i woke up 1:30am feeling a bit chilly, so i turned off the air conditioning, bundled up in a sweater, ate another paracetamol and used all 3 blankets to go to sleep.

at around 6 am i sweat my fever out, but still felt wonky, my throat sore and my nose a bit clogged. i didn't want to go to work for I might make it worse.

now im here at home. doing nothing. i know i'm not sick anymore. since i spent more time being up and about than lying down sleeping. but i'm glad that i took the day off work to recuperate.

so. what have you been up to lately?

1 comment:

neni said...

tsk...tsk... welcome to the good ol' rainy season... umbrella/jacket + vitamins... mahirap magkasakit... (sayang ang leaves :) )