Friday, July 13, 2007

fight club mode.

I have a temper. It can be kept for insanely long amounts of time before I blow up like Mt. Pinatubo after a real long mounting period. Bubbling until its got my goat.

I hate being placed on hope, I absolutely hate people piling you dreams only to take them away.

Only to be found out that a higher being can actually crush your dreams into a beaten massive pulp.

I couldn't take away this taste of bitterness in my throat. I cannot help but lace acid in my words so that it comes out with just a touch of nasty than my usual bitchings.

I hate people who assume your goals and disregard you with better chances. I absolutely abhor favoritism and I believe that the term GIVE CHANCE TO OTHERS really means the OTHERS who actually deserve it.

It's fair game until somebody hands in.

I guess I was a fool to believe and trust people who think of me as a mere officemate.

And I was an even bigger fool to actually consider them as friends.

Now this little bond of trust I have diminishes slowly.