Saturday, July 21, 2007

cebu day 02 - mall rats in ayala

this saturday morning was spent lounging most of the morning at the room. helen and i caught the movie Prime starring meryl streep, uma thurman, and the yummy bryan greenberg. then we showered and headed to Ayala for mass, and some shopping.

i was rummaging my luggage and noticed that I mostly brought all tanks, sleeveless, and all my as a bunch of people would say, my "man-eater" clothes. so I panicked and went to Human for a shopping spree, I ended up buying 2 new shirts and a jacket.

helen bought new shoes.

we had lunch and dinner at Lemon Grass the vietnamese/thai place with this really, really yummy citrus tea. But I think i had too much of it because I ended up feeling nauseous and I had to run to the bathroom at the first floor of northwinds to spew my guts. (this happens when I eat too healthy foods)

Yes, mucho impormasyon.

And to the news about tsibogs turning into some korean piece of shit, it's true, but the new tsibogs is near the sunflower club, which I will try and find so as to please this nagging feeling of discontentment.

(i won't be uploading pics yet since dial-up is a bitch).

so we just went to timezone, planned to watch a japanese film tomorrow and looked around some more before chilling once again in the hotel room watching cartoons.

friday night was spent with my aunt at Bigby's. I had their amazing roast chicken and aunt had an equally tempting passionfish.

she's actually my mom's friend. but I call her tita nonetheless, we caught up with our lives and it was funny talking to an adult with regards to my mom.

and now I will rest since I felt wonky after my barf-capade.

oyasumi

No comments: