Sunday, February 4, 2007

The attack of wants.



So, that "
time of the month" happened... which means. that I had to go back to the medical exam some other time soon. It won't be a one-time big-time deal. *sigh*

I am having a sudden attack of wants. Like a
lighter, more portable, laptop. Don't get me wrong, I love wilson. But his weight is getting to me. Anyway, I don't need one yet anyway. But I'd probably get something like a twinhead. Almost all twinhead laptops are lightweight, I remember drooling on one sometime ago when the little boy bought a wireless router.

For the love of God, I want a new,
LIGHTER, Slimmer, Camera. Plus a camera where I can buy a generic memory card (SD) and store lots and lots of high resolution images. Since everybody in my family doesn't understand the need of higher technology. I just have to make amends to myself (with them ending up borrowing the camera, no. effin. way.)


Currently, this is the one I like, the SD 800, ixus 850 IS model. read the dpreview here . What perked me is the 4x optical from the usual 3, the megapixels doesn't matter though, a 5 would do really, the viewfinder, all the features the little boy's camera had (like My Colors), the underwater case as an accessory (yes for water shots!), and the 'IS' feature, which is an image stabilizer. Good for my
pasmado hands.


And loser of all losers, for a music ♥er like me, I don't even have one of these. If i did, it would free up a lot of space on wilson. and i wouldn't use my laptop anymore as a makeshift music player. Poor thing :(

maybe all of those can wait. if i can only have this...



okay na ako...promise. talaga.

No comments: