Tuesday, February 13, 2007

so the *ick* ness feeling begins

its the 13th im basically sure that there won't be anything to remind me of d-day besides the fact its tomorrow

well ria got flowers from her bf here they're beautiful. Old rose in color and they're just a bunch of roses. no baby's breath, no arrangement that looks like a beauty pageant contest, or a debutante. just simple. just right. i like them.

they even have the yellow ones ♥. and i don't know if there are purple roses. but damn i'd like to see one if there's any. and the yellow purple variant is pretty. :D

plus i have seen the various gifts from guy friends that i have that they will be giving to specific girlfriends. the lucky tards. :)

anyway, i will stop my whining here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
I like roses too! I like white roses, they are gorgeous, aren't they?
Everything'zzzzz will be OK, don't worry, someday some guy will say to U: "You are my Queen, and I've got something special for you)"
Good Luck!