Friday, February 23, 2007

Cupcakes by sonja

tasty, sinful, expensive cupcake goodness

since i was being an ass and i accidentally pressed the back button (believe me confirmation ok/cancel never works on a laptop where your palms are pressed near the trackpad and you can mistakenly pressed the enter key when all you wanted was a new line, you get a whole new black entry. w00t

anyway, back to my story, i went yesterday to sonja's to bring cupcakes home to my family since i had a good review of their lemon drop cupcake from my adventure here. the little boy and i had a short snack there. Belgian Cocoa Cupcake in Cream Cheese frosting for me and a vanilla cupcake smothered in chocolate frosting.

since most of the pics are with ben, here are mine when i got home.

sonja's cupcakes come in ingenius boxes with cut out holes to snugly place the cupcakes safely for a car trip to avoid toppling them and getting the frosting everywhere.
Cupcakes anybody?
Top left: berry almond cupcake with strawberries topped generously in whipped cream
Top middle: strawberry cheesecake cupcake (a sinful treat)
Top right: chocolate cupcake in chocolate frosting (overload)
Bottom left: chocolate cupcake in mocha frosting
Bottom middle:carrot cupcake in cream cheese frosting
Bottom right: vanilla cupcake in lemon frosting (won me over)

mocha cupcake up close
chocolate cupcake upclose
i am not a cheese cake fan, but i do am a strawberry fan. and this little cupcake that is cream cheese filled with a gooey graham crust was a winner.this plain little one is one of my favorites....the cupcake was so soft that it melts in your mouth and the tangy lemon frosting was a perfect mix to it. you can't help but get frosting on your nose while you eat it...

well, part 2 soon...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove cupcakes. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. im even writing a poem about them. because i have no life. i just sit around eating cupcakes all day. infact, i weigh over 200 pounds. just because i eat so many cupcakes.

Anonymous said...

hello. I make cupcakes all the time. I actually own a major cupcake making industry called CUPCOOKIES!!! The cupcackes are very good, and the recipe comes from the ruler of my country Madonna. She has a pointy bust. Please buy our cupcakes. They are 52457357687 each. YUM YUM!!! PS: Cupckackes were invented by my grandmother jghlsdfhg.

Anonymous said...

ello. my name is Sanjaya. i was what do you say... "booted" from American Idol. my singing is very very good. in my opinion. i want to know, what are these cupcakes you speak of? they look like little muffins.

Anonymous said...

HOLA, can I please buy a Strawberry cupcake? Strawberry Shortcake is my name, my skin is pink and my hair smells of strawberries. I love you. Please marry me. ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

♫♦♦,♦♫☺☺♦4♦♦)41♫ heehee hoohoo haha heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehi i ♥ CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1I LOVE CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i H8 U!!!!!!!!!!U SHOULD GO DIE!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success.