Friday, February 2, 2007

Recap on life.

project time has taken a lie low. which is good. I have time for a lot of things that I am missing...geeky, non-geeky, computer related or non computer related, work related or non-work related.

  • 日本語 - i haven't been concentrating in lessons since tuesday's bout of sickness so everything i try to take in takes a while. I was looking at the sample exams and surprisingly, i don't know squat about vocabs now. since it is not based on stock knowledge anymore. the kanjis are all old but new to me, since their meanings I still don't know yet, and the pronunciation, are based from chinese. ^^v
    私 は もっと 頑張るよ...
  • Fatal Frame 2 - gone are my fears of playing this supposedly scariest game of the century. It was a wednesday, I was alone with the maids, and I had the time. my whole afternoon was spent flashing zero shots and fatal frames on limo men, limbo women, mourners, veiled priests and other what-not ghosts, the surprise factor is no more, I jump more on the cellphone's vibrate rather than the actual game itself. I wanted to upload my own horrific photos of the blood and gore. but I have to find a way to extract them from the memory card. >_< it's not that as it seems. plus i still get to sleep at night. not really sure about the next parts though ^^;; maybe it gets even more terrifying.

  • HTML and PHP - I have borrowed these books from the office "library" for some 'light' reading. light is an understatement. one book is hardbound and both books are like 900 pages long. Actually they are more of references since I have forgotten so much already about PHP and MySQL stuff.

  • Joomla! - also roel introduced me to a concept called CMS or content mgmt system which is supposedly a templatized / fully functional , user friendly web app development system that is coordinated until the last url navi link. I am still tweaking this one out for an upcoming solo project. which is also why I am resuming HTML and PHP studies. i can be such a g33k.

  • Rival School Revelation - the little boy told me I look like a rival school character. If your guess is the sexy, voluptous nurse, きょこ みなずき, then you are supposedly correct. Although I dubiously agree since I was wearing the same red turtleneck. You can try see the difference, or the similarities


  • Anything else i can add...I will add when I get home...

No comments: