Sunday, February 11, 2007

this weeks haul

im so going broke. after the laptop payments. i will so going to live like a mole...

i guess people now know what amida is ^^;;

getting ready for my upcoming trip :D so far Mong Kok seems the place to go for techie stuff. Ocean Park is always a nice option. But I guess I want to soak up the history and culture more than the shopping sprees. Museums and photo opportunities. Go to parks. eat at a tea house, a night at a bar. go to the temples :D go to that suicide island, explore every little bit of HK that i can.

but since i will be with ehem my parents, that would be a stupid dream. my mom cares about shopping sprees and stuff, so is my sister. my dad is impatient with shopping to begin with. so I guess I will be like every mainstream tourist. visit all the famous spots....ah well...

i dont even have a decent camera :( sheesh.

6 comments:

francesbean said...

you can actually download nintendogs and load it in a flash card together with oodles of other games.
most, if not all games are downloadable.

WS said...

hehe yep, i know about the supercard and stuff..:) a bunch of friends are still testing which of the cards work best (mp3, video + homebrew apps) so if ever they found the right one, i don't think i have to buy the original :D ^__^ thanks for the info

francesbean said...

i'm such an advocate for the memory card because buying individual cartridges is just so damn costly!

isn't the supercard just one brand? why do they need to test it pa?

WS said...

hehehe Supercard is a brand, then there's R4 which is another sort of supercard they said the R4's better because of 100% game support plus it uses the moonshell os to play videos, music and view ebooks. the only downside was it can't play the gba games, and download play doesn't work. a lot of terms are still alien to me though hehe

francesbean said...

ahhh i don't know much either, but i've tried the video and music on the supercard.

WS said...

okay naman ba? :) im planning to get the R4 but i already bought myself a micro sd card :)