Sunday, February 18, 2007

long ago vday update - part 1

a friend invited me over for lunch since he was leaving. i also have a date for a urine sample at the associated medical services, and dinner with the little boy. with all those planned i took a half day off work. and here are the camwhore moments

jr picked me up in his red altis around 12:20, and we had lunch at this japanese place called たたみ (tatami) inside the Serendra piazza (plaza, whatever). He picked angus beef yakiniku, crazy maki, hamachi sashimi and kani salad for sharing, and i ordered a scallops donburi for me. miso soup for the both of us.

/** tatami's japanese inspired interior */

/** my plate, chopsticks and soysauce holder */

/** my scallops donburi */

/** grains of rice from my donburi */

/** me and jr, one of my friends from college. who is
going to the US (again) the lucky bastard */

next stop from tatami is Cupcakes by sonja. Expensive little cupcakes in the expensive little store.

/** entrance at sonja's....a world that looks like
an invasion of the stepford wives. */

/** sonja's pink and white, almost creepy,
stepford wives interior */

since it was vday, the line was long...it circled around the store already and out the door, this was jr's vday treat for me (besides lunch), he was also giving his office girlmates cupcakes.

i was lucky enough to be there to pick the cupcake i liked...i settled for this...

/** last lemon drop that i saw disappear in front of my eyes
i'm glad i got a new one from a new batch :) */


anyway, after the long line, we got out of the store 2:30ish, i hitched a ride with him till dela rosa, and we went separate ways, patting each other at the back goodbye...
Part 2 soon...i'm going to bed...

No comments: